Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

In My Mailbox -- Another Great Week!

Thanks to Kristi, The Story Siren, we have this really fun meme to participate in. I had an exciting week book-wise!

Won from Sarah @ That Bookish Girl:

The Long Weekend, by Savita Kalhan
Very excited about this one, since I really think it sounds great, and it's not available in the US. The package came all the way from the UK!

Accross the Universe by Beth Revis

Water for Elephants, by Sara Gruen

For review from NetGalley:
The Betrayal of Maggie Blair, by Elizabeth Laird, ebook

From the library:

Daughter of Xanadu, by Dori Jones Yang

I'm pretty happy with these selections, and wish I could read 24/7! Hope you had a great week too. Thanks for stopping by. There are only a couple days left to enter my giveaway, if you are interested!





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2011 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar