With my getting into Frostgrave recently, it has also had me digging around in all my old 80's D&D Miniatures for those I can use.
This fella is an early Citadel model circa 1982 from the Fantasy Adventurers line. I dug out my old RAFM catalogs to find an image as there was more than 1 Barbarian produced. It seems I do have the other one as well. This is one of those times the Internet worked well, as the catalog didn't show the image of this particular figure.
So I believe this figure makes a wonderful Barbarian. He isn't one I would purchase in an initial foray, but as the warband began making funds, he would certainly be a choice option
Of course I am not getting the urge to go find some of the other figures from that catalog that are likely boxed away someplace in the basement. I do have a couple other of those Citadel Scoundrels, Rogues & Thieves coming up, which will be good options for Thugs, etc. Two more figures are now drying from the dip & am thinking perhaps one of them is an old Grenadier model.
I have also started painting up some of the Myth characters for a buddy.
Tuesday is club night & I believe we are playing Frostgrave to give Kevin an opportunity to give this game a try.

0 Yorumlar