Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

So Many Photos ~ So Few Words

Our wonderful neighbors
made us this sign . . .
it seems like the perfect way to begin
 my July garden tour.

So far we have had a few comments on this sign, 
but no weed pullers . . .
what's up with that? 

The garden is doing quite well. 

Something ate our watermelon that was planted here.
So, I replanted this box with pink popcorn
and African daisies.  



These are the raspberries that we planted two years ago.
This is where all our jam came from :)

 These are blackberries that we planted this year.
They are coming right along :)

 This is our other garden.
We have 24 tomato plants planted here,

And 16 pepper plants . . .
I started all of my tomatoes & peppers
 from seed this year.

Before I get to the fun stuff,
this is the real estate photo of Steve's shop (two years ago).

This spring Steve put in a green gate
and last week I painted the garage doors green.
Doesn't it look more inviting?

This is the door to the Art Barn.





I am excited to have morning glories 
growing up the lamp post by the front porch:)
It will be so pretty once the chicken wire is 
totally covered. 



Do any of you remember the cowboy boots
 that I planted last year ?
As you can see, they are looking good. 

 Are you still with me . . .
this is a long post.
So, I can certainly understand anyone
getting bored and leaving. 
If you are still here, Thank You!
I'm almost done :)
These are our apricot trees. 

I'm waiting for them to get ripe . . .
I see more jam in our future :) 

I started putting birdhouses out here
between two fence posts.
I built two of them,
And I have room for a couple more. 

This is the back . . .
I think that when the roses grow up that fence,
 it will be a real pretty sight.
~~~*****~~~
Well, that's it . . .
thanks for visiting and please leave a comment.

Blogging sisters are the best,
and I enjoy reading every thing you write.
As well as visiting you back :)
~~~*****~~~  
Keep Smiling!
Your blogging sister,
Connie :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar