Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Horror - Beyond The Limits


I had popcorn, I had wine.  I had Olaf Itttenbach's Beyond The Limits to enjoy.  I'd heard it was extremely gory - even hard to stomach in places, and that the second half was beautifully shot.  But what i found beyond the limits (of my patience) was the acting. it was truly abominable.  I'm sure the recomendations were sincere, but I had to turn this movie off, as the performances were so appaling (and bear in mind, I'd just watched Bad Lieutenant - Port of Call New Orleans with Nicolas Cage and Val Kilmer, so I know what I'm talking about here!)
I admit, it was the second half of this film I'd heard was worth watching - when the action shifts from present day Los Angeles to the Middle Ages, where a priest is chased and then tortured in the name of the Inquisition.
Wait until I get to the bottom of this very nice bottle of Chardonnay Semillon, and I'll perservere - and let you all know how gruesome this film really is.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar