Another Friday. I remember when I was working I so looked forward to Fridays. The end of the work week with the weekend ahead. Now that I'm retired Fridays are just another day and some Fridays I feel like I didn't accomplish much and even wasted some of my days. But there is always the Friday Favorites... a look back on my week to see what I liked. After that I usually feel like, while I may not have accomplished much, I enjoyed my days... the active ones and the lazy ones. How about you? Do you look forward to Fridays?
The leaves are changing, soon hubby will be scooping them up with the tractor...
This fern replaced my summer hanging plant that didn't do so well. I'm going to try and keep this beauty alive through the winter so she can hang on the porch again next year.
Wind chimes... I love them. My husband won this one at a golf tournament that was held in memory of my mom. She loved wind chimes too and she would have loved the sound of this one.
I have been wanting a letter D to hang over the mantle in the living room. Our last name begins with the letter D, as does my husband's first name and mine. I wanted a fairly large one but most that I found were either way too big or too small, too industrial looking, or way out of my price range. This one was perfect. it's about eighteen inches tall and the finish looks old and worn. I haven't decorated the mantle for fall yet... that's on my to do list for this weekend. I'll post photos when I finish it so you can see how the D fits in.
I hope you all had a great week and are looking forward to a fun weekend.
Thanks for dropping by...

0 Yorumlar