Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

FINDING A PLACE OF SERENITY

We all need a place of serenity. A place where we can go and find calm in the moment. That place can be anywhere. 

For me, my place of serenity is the greenhouses where I spent many wonderful days as a child. It is a place that I can enter and feel a sense of calm wash over me. 

an old greenhouse

It is a place where the smell of clean earth mixes with the aroma of growing flowers.

pots of cyclamens

It is a place where the very old mixes seamlessly with the new.


antique water wheel in a greenhouse

It is a place where my grandchild can feel right at home playing where her grandmother and great grandmother played before her. 


It's a place where everything old seems new again.

a greenhouse full of plants

My youngest daughter calls it her happy place. I call it memories of home.

Where is your place of serenity?


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar