I am trying hard to stay positive, with all that is going on here. Hubs diagnosis was a shock although it should not have been. My biggest worry is that he will become even more dependent on me. He has a tendency to be a baby and I just don't need that. 41 years of doing everything, paying every bill, taking care of all the business of life while he rides along, has made me a little bitter.
I guess I want to be taken care of. I want someone to swoop in and take care of me. I have never had that and this is one more thing that will allow Hubs to be less dependent. I do not want him to have to deal with incontinence, as then I will have to deal with it. I know that is selfish, but when is it my turn? SO that is my rant. Forgive me but that is truly how I feel. Now you know. I can go on.
I am having a great time with my aunt and cousin. Hoping to finish the quilt today. The handy man who was putting in our shower decided it was too complicated so I had to call the company and ask them to send someone out and now I am wondering how much that is going to be?
We are getting really low on funds to do any more fixing up. I am worried. Can't say that I can try to calm myself down about it. I guess I just have to earn more money.
I am going in to finish this quilt!
Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.
Km

0 Yorumlar